MITA in Chillventa 2018
MITA Cooling Technologies has participated to Chillventa 2018, the international exhibition dedicated to refrigeration and HVAC, which takes place every two years. The appointment was in Nuremberg, October 16-18: hall 7, stand 7-422.
There are five classes of liquid or gas cooling systems that we have shown at the fair:
- Alchemist adiabatic sub-cooler (for commercial refrigeration and HVAC);
- PAD G-C adiabatic gas cooler (commercial and industrial refrigeration);
- PAD-V adiabatic cooler and condenser (commercial, industrial and HVAC refrigeration);
- MCC evaporative systems (closed circuit cooling tower, for industrial refrigeration and HVAC) and MCE (condenser, industrial refrigeration);
- PME-E open circuit cooling tower (HVAC and industrial processes).
“The refrigeration sector is constantly evolving in the direction of ever greener solutions – as Giovanni Costantino, R & D Manager of MITA Cooling Technologies explains – In Chillventa we have presented two new adiabatic coolers, PAD-V and Alchemist: respectively, for the condensation of ammonia and CO2 cooling. Both are designed to achieve energy efficiency and low water consumption”.
“These are the concepts on which we have always aimed to position ourselves on the market: reliability, sustainability, innovation – concludes Tommaso Fontana, Sales Manager – We have an historical experience in the cooling of industrial processes; and this is a lever for us to grow even more in industrial and commercial refrigeration, with our evaporative and adiabatic systems”.
Energy efficiency and sustainability: these are also the two main focuses of Chillventa, as the website explains. The audience of companies in the sector is following these trends with interest, judging by the numbers of the last 2016 edition:
- almost 1,000 exhibitors;
- more than 30,000 visitors;
- the latter coming from 110 countries.
Plast 2018, Milan May 29 th – June 1st
MITA Cooling Technologies has taken part to Plast 2018 (May 29th - June 1st).
Mostra Convegno Expocomfort, Milan 13-16 March 2018
MITA took part in 38° MCE (Milan Fair – Rho, 13-16 March 2018).
The group “Cooling Towers” in Assoclima has been re-formed
Among the aims of the group there is the institutional presence at Italian
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.