Light and non-corrodible structure. Entirely made of fiberglass with protective gel-coat layer .
Simple maintenance. Access to internal components.
Certificated perfomances. K12 version with certified performance, primarily for the HVAC industry.
Efficienza e consumi ottimali. Le soluzioni MITA sono selezionate per adattarsi al singolo impianto grazie a software avanzati.
Effficiency and optimal consumption. MITA solutions are selecterd trough advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Industry 4.0. Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
How it Works
The PMS open circuit evaporative cooling tower uses the evaporative principle to dissipate heat efficiently over small quantities of water. This is used in both HVAC (civil air conditioning) and industrial cooling.Ask for Information
- Axial motor-fan with direct coupling, low installed power, low noise levels.
- Tower body and tank entirely made of fibreglass, corrosion-free material.
- Distribution system in PVC or PP equipped with wide non-clogging PP spray nozzles.
- Fill pack with different kinds of air/water channels, suitable for the use with different water types.
- Capacity: from 18 to 860 KW (indicative capacity referring to a machine, thermal gradient 5°C).
PMS K12 with Certified Performances
Eurovent Certita Certification (ECC) & Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) together provide the international certification of cooling towers. Performance certification is the basis for end-users, consultants, contractors, manufacturers and government to ensure correct investment in quality products.