Light and non-corrodible structure. Entirely made of fiberglass with protective gel-coat layer .
Simple maintenance. Access to internal components.
Certificated perfomances. K12 version with certified performance, primarily for the HVAC industry.
Quick pay-back. Pre-selection performed together with the client, based on their project requirement.
Efficiency and optimal resourse use. MITA solutions are selected through advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Industry 4.0. Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
How it Works
The PMS open circuit evaporative cooling tower uses the evaporative principle to dissipate heat efficiently over small quantities of water. This is used in both HVAC (civil air conditioning) and industrial cooling.Ask for Information
- Axial motor-fan with direct coupling, low installed power, low noise levels.
- Tower body and tank entirely made of fibreglass, corrosion-free material.
- Distribution system in PVC or PP equipped with wide non-clogging PP spray nozzles.
- Fill pack with different kinds of air/water channels, suitable for the use with different water types.
- Capacity: from 18 to 860 KW (indicative capacity referring to a machine, thermal gradient 5°C).
Environmental and economic sustainability of PMS open cooling tower
- Use of water for efficient heat transfer (i.e., cooling of the process fluid).
- Low and further optimizable energy use.
- Extremely small installation spaces.
- Falls within the product categories that MITA is able to regenerate.
- Indication of “carbon footprint” from the MITA team.
Some MITA projects
The common factor in all MITA evaporative cooling towers is fiberglass, a plastic material that is excellent for ensuring durability. It is a technical feature also successfully tested by a major Russian salt producer.Learn More
A MITA cooling tower has been installed on beautiful Noumea (New Caledonia), in the middle of the Pacific. This was thanks to the trust of Carhis, a French distributor who supplied the solution to a major local manufacturing company.Learn More
Tools to help you choose
Preliminary plant evaluation
Or You Can Choose
Don't You Know how to Orient Yourself? WE GUIDE YOU TO THE CHOICE
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.