Installation Context Industrial waste water, Metal works, Plastic industry, Oil and Gas.
Foundries, food industries, oil & gas companies all have a double need: their plant managers, and the technical offices that assist them, want to rely on high-performance, resource optimizing and easy-to-maintain cooling technologies. Nowadays, compliance with the parameters of industry 4.0 is a plus: remote control, alarm management, big data for predictive maintenance.
Requirements Low resource use, Continuity of operation, Remote control, Efficiency, Low noise.
Overview of Cooling Technologies Adiabatic dry coolers, Industrial process coolers, Remote control systems, Open and closed circuit cooling towers.
Cooling technologies for an industrial plant: where to start?
If you are looking for cooling technologies for an industrial plant, you need to start with a number of questions, which you can of course discuss with your cooling consultant.
- Which fluid do you need to cool? Water, gas, other fluid?
- What is the cooling system’s application? Food, metallurgical, energy…
- What is the main FOCUS? Performance, savings, footprint, …
- What are the ambient conditions of the installation location? Wet and dry bulb…
- What is the requested output temperature?
- What and space measures do you need to consider?
- What is the size of your system (and your future cooler)?
- What is the thermal load generated by your plant?
- What services do you need? Total water management, remote management, spare parts, …?
- What level of reliability and maintenance do you need?
- Does the supplier you choose have good references?
- … The other questions are asked by a (good) cooling consultant!
MITA Cooling Solutions
PAD-V Adiabatic Cooler
Ideal for water saving maintaining a high efficiency. All operations are managed by PLC with the possibility of remote management in “Industry 4.0” mode. Suitable for both industrial and HVAC fields of application.
MCC Closed-Circuit Evaporative Cooling Tower
Some industries need to keep the chemical-physical characteristics of the process fluids unchanged: in these cases, MCC closed-circuit evaporative cooling tower joins the game. Possibility to work in free-cooling mode. MCC-EC version available with electronically controlled fans.
MITA IoT Platform 4.0
Your cooler is transformed into a connected cooler “industry 4.0”: performance, resourse use, maintenance just a click away.
Some MITA Projects
More than a hundred years ago it was an apple orchard: now it is one of the most important food industries in Sweden. This is the company to which MITA Cooling Technologies and CAMPreq have provided solutions-as manufacturer and process cooling consultant, respectively.Learn More
A plastics processing company in the province of Lecco has chosen the PAD-V cooler for the cooling circuit of its production plant: the eco-sustainable system that cuts water and energy bills.Learn More
Tools to help you choose
Preliminary plant evaluation
Or You Can Choose
Don't You Know how to Orient Yourself? WE GUIDE YOU TO THE CHOICE
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.