Installation Context Industrial waste water, Metal works, Plastic industry, Oil and Gas.
Foundries, food industries, oil & gas companies all have a double need: their plant managers, and the technical offices that assist them, want to rely on high-performance, resource optimizing and easy-to-maintain cooling technologies. Nowadays, compliance with the parameters of industry 4.0 is a plus: remote control, alarm management, big data for predictive maintenance.
Requirements Low resource use, Continuity of operation, Remote control, Efficiency, Low noise.
Overview of Cooling Technologies Adiabatic dry coolers, Industrial process coolers, Remote control systems, Open and closed circuit cooling towers.
Cooling technologies for an industrial plant: where to start?
If you are looking for cooling technologies for an industrial plant, you need to start with a number of questions, which you can of course discuss with your cooling consultant.
- Which fluid do you need to cool? Water, gas, other fluid?
- What is the cooling system’s application? Food, metallurgical, energy…
- What is the main FOCUS? Performance, savings, footprint, …
- What are the ambient conditions of the installation location? Wet and dry bulb…
- What is the requested output temperature?
- What measures do you need to consider? (In che senso?)
- What is the size of your system (and your future cooler)?
- What is the thermal load generated by your plant?
- What services do you need? Total water management, remote management, spare parts, …?
- What level of reliability and maintenance do you need?
- Does the supplier you choose have good references?
- … The other questions are asked by a (good) cooling consultant!
PAD-V Adiabatic Cooler
Ideal for water saving maintaining a high efficiency. All operations are managed by PLC with the possibility of remote management in “Industry 4.0” mode. Suitable for both industrial and HVAC fields of application.
MCC Closed-Circuit Evaporative Cooling Tower
Some industries need to keep the chemical-physical characteristics of the process fluids unchanged: in these cases, MCC closed-circuit evaporative cooling tower joins the game. Possibility to work in free-cooling mode. MCC-EC version available with electronically controlled fans.
MITA IoT Platform 4.0
Your cooler is transformed into a connected cooler “industry 4.0”: performance, resourse use, maintenance just a click away.
Some MITA Projects
Cooling technologies to support not only a process but a future vision of the business. Fonderia Casati, a long-standing company based in Varese, has no doubts on what it will take to keep its competitiveness at European level: the automation of its industrial processes, by implementing an integrated data flow between its production line and management control. MITA Cooling Technologies, therefore, provided this customer with an evaporative tower and a cooling management and monitoring station: the data collected by the system will, in fact, be sent to the company’s internal management and will help optimize the production processes.Learn More
More than a hundred years ago it was just an apple orchard: now it is one of the leading food industries in Sweden. This is the company to which MITA Cooling Technologies and CAMPreq have provided their solutions – respectively as a manufacturer and a cooling process advisor.Learn More
For the cooling circuit of its production plant, a plastics processing company in Lecco has chosen the PAD-V cooler: the environmentally sustainable system that delivers the unrivalled benefit of slashing water and energy bills to a minimum. With no loss in efficiency.Learn More