Maintenance TechniciansYou will not worry about deadlines
Ordinary, extraordinary or predictive maintenance is not a problem anymore: nor in evaporative cooling towers nor in adiabatic coolers. Just rely on an advisor reminding you of the deadlines and taking care of your plant’s efficiency and safety.
Routine and extraordinary maintenance
The routine maintenance of cooling towers, evaporative condensers, adiabatic dry coolers and industrial chillers follows a predefined schedule, almost like the servicing of a car: structure, fluid management, spare parts have their own “frequency”.
Extraordinary maintenance must be added to this: for example, for the replacement of worn parts or criticalities that arise in the management of the equipment.
We design simple machines (easily accessible and with materials designed to “live” for a long time), which require simple but necessary appointments.Tell Us Your Needs
MITA Service: targeted interventions and a range of spare parts
You don’t know how often you need to intervene and when you need extraordinary maintenance? No need to worry. The industrial and commercial cooling consultants are here for you.
And for that there is the MITA Service division:
- We know the “schedule” of all seasonal and special operations of your cooler and are able to report them to you in advance,
- We will intervene with specialised personnel to maintain or clean your cooler.
- We will also offer you the best solutions to keep your cooling system in top working order, including a very wide range of spare parts such as motorised fan units, heat exchanger packs and distribution systems.
Advantages of MITA Service
- Efficiency, performance and safety over time.
- The reliability and timeliness of experienced technical staff.
- No need to think about deadlines: we’ll take care of it!