How can you multiply the efficiency of CO2 or natural refrigerant systems? Through the patented MITA subcoolers, which can be easily installed in the refrigerators of supermarkets and large-scale distribution. MITA patent for adiabatic cooling.
MITA Cooling Solutions
The solutions developed by MITA for subcooling are useful for efficiency increase in commercial refrigeration, leaving the system configuration almost unchanged: it is only necessary to intercept the fluid coming from the condenser, providing for an electrical and water supply.
MITA Cooling Technologies subcoolers are plug & play solutions, which can be installed downstream of the condenser and / or gas cooler in a CO2 chiller. Some advantages of adiabatic subcoolers.
- High savings kWh of energy produced, compared to systems with only the gas cooler.
- Easy installation even in existing systems (retrofit).
- Compact design, modularity and simple maintenance.
- Software available for ROI calculation.
The MITA subcoolers for refrigeration circuits are equipped with an electronically controlled fan motor: the performance can be remotely monitored on customer request.Ask for Information
Environmental and economic sustainability of each MITA adiabatic subcooler
- Minimal use of water (only for adiabatic operation), useful for facilitating heat transfer (i.e., cooling of the process fluid).
- Optimized energy use (higher efficiency due to adiabatic supply).
- Falls within the product categories that MITA is able to regenerate.
- Indication of “carbon footprint” from the MITA team.
Adiabatic Subcoolers in Supermarkets in Northern Italy
Sustainability without loss of performance: this was the challenge of a large-scale retail player with many supermarkets in northern Italy to which MITA supplied several Alchemist adiabatic subcoolers.Learn More