Preliminary Plant EvaluationHow to find all the useful information about your system
The visit to the plant is a fundamental moment to find the right information on your needs, together with your technicians and the engineering firms involved. A feasibility study is also performed thanks to the use of advanced softwares. The information provided by the customer is always at the center of our attention.
On the plant: a visit by a cooling consultant
The preliminary assessment starts with a visit to the plant by a MITA consultant to find out the basic information:
- Installation area and related temperature limits?
- What is the desired thermal gradient?
- Any focus on energy efficiency and resource savings?
This can also be presented using an intuitive simulator to give an overview of the cooling technologies on the market: evaporative, adiabatic, dry, mechanical. And related technical accessories.
This meeting can also be virtual. Meeting engineers, plant managers and buyers in person is important but when this is not possible, the software tools meet the customer’s needs remotely.Tell Us Your Needs
Remotely: efficiency analysis and industrial cooler configuration
Each technology has its own specific advantages: there is no “perfect cooler” for each plant and each technology can be proposed following a study of the information provided by the customer.
- The information provided by the consultant in the field, concerning thermal gradients, resource use, overall dimensions, etc., is examined and, if necessary, supplemented.
- The machine and configuration that allows maximum efficiency and rapid return on investment is selected.
Everything is made clearer with software from MITA.
- MITA Project for intuitive presentation of technical solutions based on the required parameters.
- MITA Efficiency for the optimisation of energy and water use.
- A cooling advisor by your side.
- An “objective” selection of cooling technology, based on numerically given needs.
- Coordination and integration between experience and advanced instrumentation.
- Possibility of extending our consultancy also on everything related to the management of the cooler with MITA Systems.
Best practicesRead all Pieces of Advice by MITA Cooling Technologies
What to KnowFind Out All Technical Terms
Technical ArticlesRead All our Technical Articles
Tools to help you choose
Preliminary plant evaluation
Or You Can Choose
Don't You Know how to Orient Yourself? WE GUIDE YOU TO THE CHOICE
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.