MITA Remanufactured Industrial Coolers
MITA customers can also consider purchasing remanufactured cooling technologies. One more solution with many advantages and extremely sustainable.
MITA Remanufactured Industrial Coolers at a Glance
- The “old customer” zeroes out disposal costs.
- The “new customer” can purchase an off-the-shelf remanufactured product at an advantageous price.
- The use of raw materials and energy is reduced and the product life cycle is extended.
Only cooling towers, dry coolers and adiabatic coolers suitable for the remanufacturing process are selected: this is to ensure quality and efficiency for the end customer.
The MITA process for remanufacturing industrial coolers
As MITA Cooling Technologies, we strongly believe that the remanufacturing of cooling systems will increasingly meet the favor of businesses; therefore, we have set up and optimized an ad hoc internal process. Therefore, the stages of cooler selection and remanufacturing can be summarized as follows:
- selection of machine models suitable for remanufacturing;
- determination of a process for managing remanufacturing;
- creation of guidelines for evaluating a machine for remanufacturing (check list);
- determination of a process monitoring system.
Tools to help you choose
Preliminary plant evaluation
Or You Can Choose
Don't You Know how to Orient Yourself? WE GUIDE YOU TO THE CHOICE
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.