To keep unaltered cooling fluid's characteristics Water, or the water with glycol mixture to be cooled, circulates in the battery.
MCC Closed-Circuit Evaporative Cooling Towerwith Fluids to be Kept Unchanged
Some industries need to keep the chemical-physical characteristics of the process fluids unchanged: in these cases, MCC closed-circuit evaporative cooling tower joins the game. Possibility to work in free-cooling mode. MCC-EC version available with electronically controlled fans.
Possibility of free cooling Exploiting only the temperature difference with the external environment.
Easy accessibility Completely removable walls for easy and total access to the internal components.
Efficiency and optimal consumption MITA solutions are selecterd trough advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Industry 4.0 Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
Electronic Control MCC-EC version available with electronically controlled fans.
How it Works
The closed-circuit tower uses the same physical principle as the open circuit cooling tower. With one difference: the fluid to be cooled is introduced into a battery of pipes on which the water of the “small cooling circuit” is sprayed.
The MCC series closed circuit evaporative cooling towers are employed as an alternative to open-type cooling circuits with heat exchangers, in those cases in which the cooling fluid for the user’s equipment (generally water or water with glycol) must maintain its chemical and physical characteristics constant over time and unpolluted by external elements.
You can work in free cooling with MCC: the fluid circulates inside a tube evaporator coil.
- Axial motor-fan with direct coupling, low installed power, low noise levels (option with EC plug fan).
- Motors with IP56 protection.
- Tower body made of 22 mm thick fibreglass sandwich panels.
- Certified PP drift eliminators (entrainment 0.01%).
- Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
- Capacity: from 80 kW to 1.7MW (indicative capacity referring to a machine, thermal gradient 5°C).
Version: MCC-EC Cooling Tower with EC Plug Fan
- Efficient EC fans
- Non corroding FRP
- Very low noise
- Full and simple access for maintenance
- Sound absorbing silencers as an optional
- Possibility of indoor installations