To keep unaltered cooling fluid's characteristics. Water, or the water with glycol mixture to be cooled, circulates in the battery.
MCC Closed-Circuit Evaporative Cooling Towerwith Fluids to be Kept Unchanged
Some industries need to keep the chemical-physical characteristics of the process fluids unchanged: in these cases, MCC closed-circuit evaporative cooling tower joins the game. Possibility to work in free-cooling mode. MCC-EC version available with electronically controlled fans.
Possibility of free cooling. Exploiting only the temperature difference with the external environment.
Easy accessibility. Completely removable walls for easy and total access to the internal components.
Efficiency and optimal resourse use. MITA solutions are selected through advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Industry 4.0. Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
Electronic Control. MCC-EC version available with electronically controlled fans.
How it Works
The closed-circuit tower uses the same physical principle as the open circuit cooling tower. With one difference: the fluid to be cooled is introduced into a battery of pipes on which the water of the “small cooling circuit” is sprayed.
The MCC series closed circuit evaporative cooling towers are employed as an alternative to open-type cooling circuits with heat exchangers, in those cases in which the cooling fluid for the user’s equipment (generally water or water with glycol) must maintain its chemical and physical characteristics constant over time and unpolluted by external elements.
You can work in free cooling with MCC: the fluid circulates inside a tube evaporator coil.
- Axial motor-fan with direct coupling, low installed power, low noise levels (option with EC plug fan).
- Motors with IP56 protection.
- Tower body made of 22 mm thick fibreglass sandwich panels.
- Certified PP drift eliminators (entrainment 0.01%).
- Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
- Capacity: from 80 kW to 1.7MW (indicative capacity referring to a machine, thermal gradient 5°C).
Version: MCC-EC Cooling Tower with EC Plug Fan
- Efficient EC fans
- Non corroding FRP
- Very low noise
- Full and simple access for maintenance
- Sound absorbing silencers as an optional
- Possibility of indoor installations
Environmental and economic sustainability of the MCC closed cooling tower
- Use of water for efficient heat transfer (i.e., cooling of the process fluid).
- Low and further optimizable energy use.
- Extremely small installation spaces.
- Falls within the product categories that MITA is able to regenerate.
- Indication of “carbon footprint” from the MITA team.
Some MITA projects
More than a hundred years ago it was an apple orchard: now it is one of the most important food industries in Sweden. This is the company to which MITA Cooling Technologies and CAMPreq have provided solutions-as manufacturer and process cooling consultant, respectively.Learn More
MITA Cooling Technologies and technology research in academia: in 2015, we participated in the tender for the cooling system of the 2 engine test benches attached to the Rotordinamica Laboratory of the University of Pisa.Learn More
Tools to help you choose
Preliminary plant evaluation
Some MITA Projects
Don't You Know how to Orient Yourself? WE GUIDE YOU TO THE CHOICE
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.