Indoor application. Centrifugal fan can better suit different layouts.
Reduced dimensions. Ideal for confined spaces or indoor.
Corrosion free. Extensive use of fiberglass components.
Efficiency and optimal consumption. MITA solutions are selecterd trough advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Quick pay-back. Pre-selection performed together with the client, based on their project requirement.
Industry 4.0. Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
How it Works
The MCT open circuit evaporative tower uses the same principle as the PMS and PME-E cooling towers, with the possibility of working in special spatial configurations thanks to the centrifugal fans. It consists of a self-supporting structure made of corrosion-proof fibreglass, including the water collection basin.
The evaporative cooling towers of this series are predominantly employed in air conditioning and refrigeration installations, but also industrial applications with significant low noise criteria are not to be excluded. Just as for all the other MITA series produced for industrial use, it is therefore possible to have MCT towers in the high temperature (ATT) version, that for partially dirty water (N) and that for very dirty water (GS), as well as combined versions.Ask for Information
- Tower body and tank entirely made of fibreglass, corrosion-free material.
- Fill pack in PVC or PP with a high heat exchange surface.
- Distribution system in PVC or PP equipped with wide non-clogging PP spray nozzles.
- Centrifugal motor-fan with transmission belt, low noise levels.
- Air inlet and outlet silencers available. Capacity: from 28 kW to 1.5MW (indicative capacity referring to a machine, thermal gradient 5°C).
A Made-in-Italy Cooling Tower in the National Opera of Ukraine
We are proud to provide cooling solutions to one of the most influential cultural institutions of Eastern Europe: the “Taras Shevchenko” National Opera and Ballet Theatre of Ukraine (Kiev).Learn More