One of the most advanced poles for the study of power grids in Europe, in Sardinia, also bears the signature of MITA Cooling Technologies: this is thanks to 13 adiabatic coolers supplied to Ansaldo, among the main implementers of the work.Learn More
Adiabatic Dry Coolers and Adiabatic Condensers
Smart cooling: less water, less noise. Adiabatic dry coolers and adiabatic condensers are the ideal technology to save resources while maintaining good performances during the whole year.
MITA Cooling Solutions
PAD-V Adiabatic Cooler
Ideal for water saving maintaining a high efficiency. All operations are managed by PLC with the possibility of remote management in “Industry 4.0” mode. Suitable for both industrial and HVAC fields of application.
PAD-VR Adiabatic Condenser
Ideal for water saving maintaining a high efficiency. All operations are managed by PLC with the possibility of remote management in “Industry 4.0” mode. Both HVAC and refrigeration sectors can be served.
It is the optimum solution to increase the efficiency of air systems, reducing water use and avoiding the risks associated with its management. This is why MITA has expanded its range with an even more innovative, simple and reliable series.Air cooling systems are based on sensible heat exchange between the fluid flowing inside the tubes of a battery and the air that brushes against the finned surface of the latter.To increase efficiency even in the summer, the PAD-V series humidifies the air before it hits the coils’ finned surface.So it significantly lowers the temperature and the system gains efficiency even in the hottest period.
- Dry operation: provided during the winter/autumn. The external air is drawn in and conveyed onto the finned coils. The humidification process is deactivated, no water is present, the humidifier pack is dry and the pump circuit is disconnected. The temperature probes, at the outlet of the cooled fluid and inside the machine, modulate the speed of the fan(s) to optimise power use.
- Adiabatic operation: provided during hot periods. External air is drawn in and forced through the humidifier pack (protected inside the machine), where decreases its temperature. Short wetting cycles, with homogeneous distribution of water in the pack, ensure the maximum air humidifying efficiency.The adiabatically cooled air is subsequently conveyed to the finned coils. This wet mode significantly increases the heat exchange efficiency of the cooler in the hottest period of the year. Wetting cycles consist of a large quantity of water falling on the humidifier pack. The excess water is recovered by means of a recirculation circuit, in order to minimize water consumption.The switch between the operating modes is automatic and customizable, as operating conditions are constantly controlled. Probes also measure process water temperature and regulate fan RPM in order to ensure optimized operating costs.
Environmental and economic sustainability of adiabatic dry cooler
- Minimo utilizzo di acqua (solo per il funzionamento adiabatico), utile per agevolare lo scambio termico (ossia il raffreddamento del fluido di processo).
- Utilizzo di energia ottimizzato (maggior efficienza grazie all’apporto adiabatico).
- Spazi d’installazione più contenuti rispetto alla soluzione 100% ad aria.
- Rientra tra le categorie di prodotto che MITA è in grado di rigenerare.
- Indicazione del “carbon footprint” dal team MITA.
Some MITA Projects
A plastics processing company in the province of Lecco has chosen the PAD-V cooler for the cooling circuit of its production plant: the eco-sustainable system that cuts water and energy bills.Learn More
Langhe, a historic area of Piedmont known for its wines and haute cuisine. MITA Cooling Technologies participated in the modernization of a dairy's refrigeration system with two heterogeneous solutions: the MCE evaporative condenser and an adiabatic condenser.Learn More
Tools to help you choose
Preliminary plant evaluation
Or You Can Choose
Don't You Know how to Orient Yourself? WE GUIDE YOU TO THE CHOICE
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.