MITA Group alongside Lombardy Region and Sacco Hospital in Milan with a donation of 100,000 euros
March 18, 2020 – MITA Group has decided to financially support Lombard institutions that are in the front line against COVID-19 epidemic emergency.
“As actors of the productive world, we feel obliged to make a contribution to the entire community and particularly to our health system that needs important interventions. Thanks to the results of our work, we are fortunate to be able to do it” explained Alessandro Fontana, president of MITA Group. “It is our way of being close to a land to which we are historically and emotionally linked. That is how we wish to express our most sincere gratitude to the many people who are doing their best to win this tough battle with tireless dedication and silent courage”.
It is with this spirit in mind that today MITA Group has donated:
- 70,000 euros to Milan’s Sacco Hospital for equipment purchase, supporting implementations and works:
- of the two Complex Operating Units of Infectious Diseases (Prof. Massimo Galli and Dr. Giuliano Rizzardini)
- of the C.O.U. Reanimation Bay and Intensive Care (Dr. Emanuele Catena)
- of the C.O.U. Microbiology and Virology (Prof.ssa Mariarita Gismondo)
- 30,000 euros to Lombardy Region to support health facilities, doctors, nurses and all staff, through extraordinary purchases of consumables such as masks, protective suits, disinfectants and instrumentation.
Best practicesRead all Pieces of Advice by MITA Cooling Technologies
What to KnowFind Out All Technical Terms
Technical ArticlesRad All our Technical Articles
Plast 2018, Milan May 29 th – June 1st
MITA Cooling Technologies has taken part to Plast 2018 (May 29th - June 1st).
Mostra Convegno Expocomfort, Milan 13-16 March 2018
MITA took part in 38° MCE (Milan Fair – Rho, 13-16 March 2018).
The group “Cooling Towers” in Assoclima has been re-formed
Among the aims of the group there is the institutional presence at Italian