The PAD and PAD-V series are suggested where attention is particularly focused on the consumption of water (and the risks associated with its management) and energy. The optimum solution to increase the efficiency of air systems.
Adiabatic cooling is based on the sensitive exchange between the fluid flowing inside the finned coils and the air that brushes against the surface. During warmer periods the air is humidified before it hits the coil, thus lowering the temperature and increasing the efficiency. PAD is suggested for medium-large size industrial plants; PAD-V, with its compact design, for medium-small industrial plants and especially in HVAC.
– Models completely preassembled and equipped with an electrical panel (PLC that allows continuous optimization).
– Humidifier pack with high water retention capacity in flocked PVC (very short wetting cycles).
– Adiabatic circuit, protected inside, designed to recover water without requiring treatment.
– Single finned copper and aluminium coils (PAD series), double V coils (PAD-V series). Axial motor-fan with direct coupling (PAD series), EC fans for low electrical consumption and noise (PAD-V series).
– Support structure in hot dip galvanized steel after fabrication with fibreglass panels (PAD series), support carpentry made of press-folded galvanized sheet metal and subsequently protected by an epoxy paint cycle (PAD-V series).
– Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
– No risk of Legionella and aerosol.
– Capacity from 75 to 1,100 kW.