Adiabatic coolers & condensers.
The PAD and PAD-V series are suggested where attention is particularly focused on the consumption of water (and the risks associated with its management) and energy. ...
The PAD and PAD-V series are suggested where attention is particularly focused on the consumption of water (and the risks associated with its management) and energy. The optimum solution to increase the efficiency of air systems.
Adiabatic cooling is based on the sensitive exchange between the fluid flowing inside the finned coils and the air that brushes against the surface. During warmer periods the air is humidified before it hits the coil, thus lowering the temperature and increasing the efficiency. PAD is suggested for medium-large size industrial plants; PAD-V, with its compact design, for medium-small industrial plants and especially in HVAC.
– Models completely preassembled and equipped with an electrical panel (PLC that allows continuous optimization).
– Humidifier pack with high water retention capacity in flocked PVC (very short wetting cycles).
– Adiabatic circuit, protected inside, designed to recover water without requiring treatment.
– Single finned copper and aluminium coils (PAD series), double V coils (PAD-V series). Axial motor-fan with direct coupling (PAD series), EC fans for low electrical consumption and noise (PAD-V series).
– Support structure in hot dip galvanized steel after fabrication with fibreglass panels (PAD series), support carpentry made of press-folded galvanized sheet metal and subsequently protected by an epoxy paint cycle (PAD-V series).
– Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
BASIN, BODY AND FANS BASES in fiberglass with isophthalic gel-coat protection against UV rays, light material, non-corroding and maintenance-free.
The body is equipped with manhole to allow access to internal parts.
Fixing BOLTS in AISI 304 steel.
HUMIDIFIER PACK (adiabatic air cooling) with high water retaining capacity, made of flocked PVC. Its wide passages configuration allows the installation of multiple layers without causing excessive pressure drop, while allowing a considerable increase of efficiency.
COOLING BATTERY with pipes made of high quality, finned coils in Cu / Al.
During the construction, each circuit is thoroughly inspected and tested. The inclination of the pipes and the fluid outlet connections, places in the lower part of the collectors, ensure the complete flow of the fluid contained inside them, avoiding the formation of “zero flow” zones.
AXIAL FAN SYSTEM consists of fans directly coupled, low installed power, low noise levels, positioned in line with the other components.
Rotation speed of the fans adjusted by inverter.
WATER DISTRIBUTION entirely in PVC, composed by a main collector and lateral branches equipped with spray nozzles.
Centrifugal recirculation PUMP.
Water collection BASIN entirely in fiberglass, with sloping bottom to allow the total emptying of the unit.
CONTROL PANEL integrated for automatic control (PLC). Optimised operations for heat load and weather conditions.
Dry operation: provided during the winter/autumn. The external air is drawn in and conveyed onto the finned coils. The humidification process is deactivated, no water is present, the humidifier pack is dry and the pump circuit is disconnected.
The temperature probes, at the outlet of the cooled fluid and inside the machine, modulate the speed of the fan(s) to optimise power consumption.
Adiabatic operation: provided during summer/spring. External air is drawn in and passed through the humidifier pack (protected inside the machine) and properly wet, with very short cycles, with water from the mains which is previously loaded to activate the adiabatic cooling process. The adiabatically cooled air (therefore at a lower temperature than the external air) is conveyed to the finned coils thus increasing the efficiency of the cooler in the hottest period of the year.
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND TEAM?