Minimum water and energy consumption. The optimum solution to increase air system efficiency.
PAD & PAD-V SERIES
Adiabatic coolers & condensers.
The PAD and PAD-V series are suggested where attention is particularly focused on the consumption of water (and the risks associated with its management) and energy. ...
The PAD and PAD-V series are suggested where attention is particularly focused on the consumption of water (and the risks associated with its management) and energy. The optimum solution to increase the efficiency of air systems.
Adiabatic cooling is based on the sensitive exchange between the fluid flowing inside the finned coils and the air that brushes against the surface. During warmer periods the air is humidified before it hits the coil, thus lowering the temperature and increasing the efficiency. PAD is suggested for medium-large size industrial plants; PAD-V, with its compact design, for medium-small industrial plants and especially in HVAC.
– Models completely preassembled and equipped with an electrical panel (PLC that allows continuous optimization).
– Humidifier pack with high water retention capacity in flocked PVC (very short wetting cycles).
– Adiabatic circuit, protected inside, designed to recover water without requiring treatment.
– Single finned copper and aluminium coils (PAD series), double V coils (PAD-V series). Axial motor-fan with direct coupling (PAD series), EC fans for low electrical consumption and noise (PAD-V series).
– Support structure in hot dip galvanized steel after fabrication with fibreglass panels (PAD series), support carpentry made of press-folded galvanized sheet metal and subsequently protected by an epoxy paint cycle (PAD-V series).
– Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
Dry operation: provided during the winter/autumn. The external air is drawn in and conveyed onto the finned coils. The humidification process is deactivated, no water is present, the humidifier pack is dry and the pump circuit is disconnected.
The temperature probes, at the outlet of the cooled fluid and inside the machine, modulate the speed of the fan(s) to optimise power consumption.
Adiabatic operation: provided during summer/spring. External air is drawn in and passed through the humidifier pack (protected inside the machine) and properly wet, with very short cycles, with water from the mains which is previously loaded to activate the adiabatic cooling process. The adiabatically cooled air (therefore at a lower temperature than the external air) is conveyed to the finned coils thus increasing the efficiency of the cooler in the hottest period of the year.
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND TEAM?