Minimum use of resources. Automated switching from evaporative to dry operation optimizes performance and consumption.
PAD-V Adiabatic CoolerTo Cool Liquids
Ideal for water saving maintaining a high efficiency. All operations are managed by PLC with the possibility of remote management in “Industry 4.0” mode. Suitable for both industrial and HVAC fields of application.
Automatic operations. Intelligent regulation of fans and dampening cycles.
Compact and integrable design. Simple and easily integrated into existing systems.
Efficiency and optimal resourse use. MITA solutions are selecterd trough advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Quick pay-back. Pre-selection performed together with the client, based on their project requirement.
Industry 4.0. Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
How it Works
The adiabatic cooler, sometimes called adiabatic dry cooler or dry cooler with adiabatic pre-coolers, is designed to work with both air and water, with particular attention to efficiency.
The external air is used to cool the liquid during dry operation and it is pre-cooled only in hot periods with wetting cycles of about 15 seconds during adiabatic operation (“adiabatic pre-cooling”).
MITA Patent 2 206 980 B1.Ask for Information
BIM FilesDownload PAD-V on Skeinforce
- Models completely preassembled and equipped with an electrical panel (PLC that allows continuous optimization).
- Humidifier pack with high water retention capacity in flocked PVC (very short wetting cycles).
- Adiabatic circuit, protected inside, designed to recover water without requiring treatment.
- Double V coils (PAD-V series). EC fans for low electrical use and noise.
- Support carpentry made of press-folded galvanized sheet metal and subsequently protected by an epoxy paint cycle.
- Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
- No risk of Legionella and aerosol.
- Capacity from 75 to 1,100 kW.
Cooler Replacement for a Manufacturer of Porcelain Products in the Netherlands
Substantial water savings and wide range of solutions available: these two factors were key for a Dutch manufacturing company replacing its cooling systems. Two adiabatic dry coolers by MITA Cooling Technologies were chosen with Varmeco’s support.Learn More
Reliability and Efficiency for a Food Company
MITA Cooling Technologies, together with its sales agent EETS, has completed a new realization for the food industry: a poultry-based product company has chosen the PAD-V adiabatic cooler for a section of its production processes. The reliability and efficiency of the solution and its very low yearly resource use were crucial factors for the choice.Learn More
Extraordinary water savings for the plastics industry with the MITA adiabatic system
For the cooling circuit of its production plant, a plastics processing company in Lecco has chosen the PAD-V cooler: the environmentally sustainable system that delivers the unrivalled benefit of slashing water and energy bills to a minimum. With no loss in efficiency.Learn More