Reduced consumption. Automated switching from evaporative to dry operation optimizes performance and consumption.
Automatic operations. Intelligent regulation of fans and dampening cycles.
Compact and integrable design. Simple and easily integrated into existing systems.
Efficiency and optimal consumption. MITA solutions are selecterd trough advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Quick pay-back. Pre-selection performed together with the client, based on their project requirement.
Industry 4.0. Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
How it Works
The adiabatic cooler, sometimes called adiabatic dry cooler or dry cooler with adiabatic pre-coolers, is designed to work with both air and water, with particular attention to efficiency.
The external air is used to cool the liquid during dry operation and it is pre-cooled only in hot periods with wetting cycles of about 15 seconds during adiabatic operation (“adiabatic pre-cooling”).
MITA Patent 2 206 980 B1.Ask for Information
- Models completely preassembled and equipped with an electrical panel (PLC that allows continuous optimization).
- Humidifier pack with high water retention capacity in flocked PVC (very short wetting cycles).
- Adiabatic circuit, protected inside, designed to recover water without requiring treatment.
- Double V coils (PAD-V series). EC fans for low electrical consumption and noise.
- Support carpentry made of press-folded galvanized sheet metal and subsequently protected by an epoxy paint cycle.
- Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
- No risk of Legionella and aerosol.
- Capacity from 75 to 1,100 kW.
Certification for hygienic compliance to VDI 2047-2
The adiabatic liquid cooler PAD-V has gained the certification for hygienic compliance to VDI 2047-2: Open recooler systems – Securing hygienically sound operation of evaporative cooling systems issued by Neridion.
Therefore, pieces of information about cooler operations are available to plant managers.See the Certification
Extraordinary water savings for the plastics industry with the MITA adiabatic system
For the cooling circuit of its production plant, a plastics processing company in Lecco has chosen the PAD-V cooler: the environmentally sustainable system that delivers the unrivalled benefit of slashing water and energy bills to a minimum. With no loss in efficiency.Learn More