Minimum use of resources. Short wetting cycles only in some seasons, adjustable fan speed for energy saving.
Automatic operations. Intelligent regulation of fans and dampening cycles.
Compact and integrable design. Simple and easily integrated into existing systems.
Efficiency and optimal resourse use. MITA solutions are selected through advanced software in order to fit the plant characteristics.
Quick pay-back. Pre-selection performed together with the client, based on their project requirement.
Industry 4.0. Possibility of control, monitoring and data collection on company management system.
How it Works
The adiabatic cooler, sometimes called adiabatic dry cooler or dry cooler with adiabatic pre-coolers, is designed to work with both air and water, with particular attention to efficiency.
The external air is used to cool the liquid during dry operation and it is pre-cooled only in hot periods with wetting cycles of about 15 seconds during adiabatic operation (“adiabatic pre-cooling”).
MITA Patent 2 206 980 B1.Ask for Information
VDI Hygiene Certification
- Models completely preassembled and equipped with an electrical panel (PLC that allows continuous optimization).
- Humidifier pack with high water retention capacity in flocked PVC (very short wetting cycles).
- Adiabatic circuit, protected inside, designed to recover water without requiring treatment.
- Double V coils (PAD-V series). EC fans for low electrical use and noise.
- Support carpentry made of press-folded galvanized sheet metal and subsequently protected by an epoxy paint cycle.
- Each machine can be equipped with accesses for inspections and maintenance of internal parts.
- No risk of Legionella and aerosol.
- Capacity from 75 to 1,100 kW.
New PAD (adiabatic cooler) for low water flow rates
- The optimization of adiabatic cooling even for low flow rates and thermal capacities (less than 100 kW).
- Perfect resource management thanks to standard PLC and electronically controlled fan.
- Small footprint: adaptable system for tight spaces.
- Very low noise levels.
- Complete and easy access for maintenance.
Environmental and economic sustainability of PAD-V adiabatic cooler
- Minimal use of water (only for adiabatic operation), useful for facilitating heat transfer (i.e., cooling of the process fluid).
- Optimized energy use (higher efficiency due to adiabatic supply).
- Smaller installation spaces compared to the 100% air solution.
- Falls within the product categories that MITA is able to regenerate.
- Indication of “carbon footprint” from the MITA team.
Some MITA projects
Significant water savings and a wide range of available solutions-these two factors were key for a Dutch manufacturing company replacing its cooling systems. Two adiabatic dry coolers from MITA Cooling Technologies.Learn More
MITA Cooling Technologies scores, together with the agency EETS, a new achievement for the food industry: a poultry products company chose the PAD-V adiabatic cooler for a section of its production processes.Learn More
A plastics processing company in the province of Lecco has chosen the PAD-V cooler for the cooling circuit of its production plant: the eco-sustainable system that cuts water and energy bills.Learn More
Preliminary plant evaluation
Or You Can Choose
Don't You Know how to Orient Yourself? WE GUIDE YOU TO THE CHOICE
Subscribe to MITA newsletter and stay updated on technical solutions for industrial and civil cooling and get to know our offer.