Tailor-made design for each applicationDifferent plants and sectors have different needs
Complete range of coolers and chillers, dozens of variants for each type, solutions for each application and important customizations: MITA's design is truly tailor-made.
From industry to HVAC, via cogeneration
Different plants and sectors have different requirements. Some examples of customer requirements:
- high performance and high efficiency in industrial processes,
- attention to sound levels in civil air conditioning,
- business continuity, in order not to lose focus on activities related to core
Each type of MITA cooler and chiller (evaporative, adiabatic, dry, mechanical) has different strengths to meet these requirements. For each type, there are dozens of size and power variants… and non-standard solutions that can be designed for the individual system.Tell Us Your Needs
- Wide range of evaporative, adiabatic, dry and mechanical coolers.
- Fully customised products, even extreme customisation.
- Solutions to the needs of each application: resistance to high and low temperatures (industrial cooling), sound level control (HVAC), etc.
- Possibility of extending our consultancy to cover all aspects of cooler management with MITA Systems.
Co-designing a cooling system
At the design stage, all relevant information on the system is gathered together with the customer, including the support of advanced software tools: the design of the best cooling technology is therefore to all intents and purposes a tailor-made production of the technical department, which continues to work closely with the customer.
In addition to size and power variants, extensive customisation is possible with regard to accessories, electrical and hydraulic connections, internal machine accessibility, remote monitoring, etc.Watch a Simulation Book Virtual Advice