We have been listening to the needs of engineering firms, installers and end users since 1960, installing more than 30,000 coolers in the world.

What is your industry and what are your cooling needs?



PROCESS INDUSTRY

Resistance to high and low temperatures

Multiplicity of heat exchange packs

Corrosion-free and long-lasting

High-efficiency motors and fans

Hybrid and adiabatic solutions, free cooling

Extensive access to the internal components of the machines

Cooling Technologies for Process Industries: some recent achievements

> Cooling Technologies for a High-Quality Food Process

> Adiabatic Dry Cooler for Plastic Industry

> Industrial Cooling Towers for a Paper Mill



HVAC

Cooling Technologies for HVAC

> Low noise solutions

> Compact configurations, extensive use of light materials

> Attention to product design

> High-efficiency motors and fans

> Hybrid and adiabatic solutions, free cooling

> Eurovent/CTI Certified product line

Cooling Technologies for HVAC: some recent achievements

> Open Circuit Cooling Towers for Italian Public Televion

> Cooling Towers with Centrifugal Fan for National Opera of Ukraine




INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION

Cooling Technologies for Industrial Refrigeration

> Selection of the optimum cooler

> Specific models for the various refrigerants

> Gas cooler and adiabatic subcoolers

> Corrosion-free and long-lasting

> High-efficiency motors and fans

> Hybrid and adiabatic solutions, free cooling

> Extensive access to the internal components of the machines

Cooling Technologies for Industrial Refrigeration: some recent achievements

> Evaporative Condensers for a Brewery in Cuba

> Evaporative Condenser and Gas Cooler for a Dairy



COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION

Cooling Technologies for Commercial Refrigeration

> Low noise solutions

> Compact configurations, extensive use of light materials

> Attention to product design

> High-efficiency systems (adiabatic subcoolers)

> Adiabatic gas coolers and subcoolers

> Corrosion-free and long-lasting

> Hybrid and adiabatic solutions, free cooling

Cooling Technologies for Commercial Refrigeration: some recent achievements

> Adiabatic subcoolers installed in supermarkets





MITA Cooling Technologies. Advantages for every sector

Energy saving Icon
Water saving Icon
Non corroding Icon
Easy maintenance Icon
Limited noise Icon
Reliability & quality Icon

DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT
OUR COMPANY AND TEAM?


CONTACT US
© 2019 MITA Cooling Technologies S.r.l. Via del Benessere, 13 27010 Siziano (PV) - Italy - Ph. +39 0382 67599 - Fax +39 0382 617640
VAT ID IT05112560155 - Registration name 08973680153
Privacy - Cookies Policy - Quality Policy