The old condensing machines in painted iron were completely corroded. The civil context also required attention to the low noise levels in operation, not to mention the total dimensions that the machines would have occupied: both for easy transport overseas, and for the limited spaces in which to install the evaporative systems.
MITA has built, exported and installed 6 MCE evaporation condensers model MCE 5712 Silent C / S (that is “Container / Special”) responding to the critical issues indicated by the customer: the overall dimensions are extremely limited, even with an increase in total thermal potentiality (equal to 6804 kW): also in this way the efficiency of the general process has been increased.
All MITA machines are also transportable in containers, not exceeding the standard dimensions: MCE evaporative condensers are not an exception. Moreover, they are made of fiberglass to be not corrodible and last over time.
The “Silent” version also adopts some precautions (for noise reduction, measured according to ISO 3744 and EN 13487 standards):
- electric motors with low revolutions, to which fans are directly coupled with blades with particular aerodynamic profile;
- sound-absorbing sheath;
- anti-splash mat in polypropylene panels;
- afonic headphones in air intake.
The constructive characteristics of the recently condensed batteries for condensing gas allow efficiency and noiseless noises:
- potential from 120 kW to 2 MW;
- accessibility through doors to facilitate maintenance;
- low power use, thanks to the motors directly coupled to axial fans for low installed electrical power.
In operation, the Cuban brewery machines condense the ammonia at 35 ° C with a design wet bulb temperature of 28 ° C.